Furniture collection that utilizes recycled chairs are environmentally friendly. you are looking for a furniture design that utilizes recycling unused material? here you find it, a design inspiration how to make furniture recycling. This is an amazing collection of re-using materials to make recycled chair design. below is a collection of environmentally friendly and suitable also for recycling office furniture.
1. Made from recycled wine cork by Gabriel Wiese, Wiese contemporary design.Gabriel to burn chair has been intelligently used cork cap of a bottle of wine, keeping in shape intact.I don `t know whether you can be patient to collect all the corks in order to be able to create a new piece furniture
2. Inspired by the ideas of Duchamp, he combines found and the spirit of surrealism to make this work stimulates the mind. Not designed as a beautiful, or even useful, but as an inspiration for us all to be creative and play with the world around us, remixing and combining found objects into a new, style and use of departure.
3. Made from thousands of hats, chairs and tables can also be a unique outdoor furniture. You can use only one red color for example or you can mix colors, you can play a good design.
4. Made from re-using materials in new ways and involving users of this product to create something unique. The seat cloth is original and interesting looking chair.
5. Ski Adirondack Chair featuring classic design, rugged hand built, and very comfortable. Ski chair makes a statement about your passions, start a conversation about art or recycled products, and it’s just plain ski body fun.The chair is made from 5 / 4? cedar wood, sanded, and all edges rounded.